Steel City Eight Ball pools news and results (part 2)

Sorry Spadger mi owd badger , I forgot to look , although I didn't notice the list either :roll:

I'll probably be there again on Saturday night , hopefully I won't have another bout of ambrosia, polynesia or whatever it's called.

Al , Tuesday is 3/4 snooker.

I'd be interested in BB if I knew more people , but it's all Doncaster folk (Not that I have a problem with Donny folk, I just mean that I don't know them, I might need a bigger spade to dig out of this hole :help:)

I realise the EPA is a very unethical organisation but

I know all the WR mob, I'm enjoying playing in the new region 8 and I know the rules well (careful not to pretend I can play them )

I basically don't know whether the grass would be greener on the other side.

if you wanna sell your soul to the devil cuepower then ok. But not me. And if was still playing county and intlge i would have walked anyway after all whats transpired. Give it 3 yrs and i'll be playing blackball if i come back. Bapto 5 man £100 entry 3-5 k for winners. £60 ish for 3 nights. Min 50 odd frames per team. Better value.

if you wanna sell your soul to the devil cuepower then ok. But not me. And if was still playing county and intlge i would have walked anyway after all whats transpired. Give it 3 yrs and i'll be playing blackball if i come back. Bapto 5 man £100 entry 3-5 k for winners. £60 ish for 3 nights. Min 50 odd frames per team. Bettervalue.
h mr actionman you misunderstood the quote i mean runing world rules not blackball i hope for a new organisation to run the EPA not the ones that are there now GET RID OF THE MONEY PINCHERS