HELP!! Where can WOMEN go to 'learn' to play football?

Saturday mornings then at Hillsborough Park???? Casual, fun, fitness and some basic football skills? Id definately be there...

Jo

yeah just need a time and date!

Ok girls. Sounds like we'd have a laugh.

How's Sat 5th September for everyone? Make it a fresh month?

Let's see how many girls we can get together. I'll PM everyone who shows interest with my e-mail address so you can confirm your names/ dates you're free etc. by e-mail.

K x

Everyone else who's interested should be ok to PM me now to ask for my details so we can set this kick-about thing up!

Ok girls. Sounds like we'd have a laugh.

How's Sat 5th September for everyone? Make it a fresh month?

Let's see how many girls we can get together. I'll PM everyone who shows interest with my e-mail address so you can confirm your names/ dates you're free etc. by e-mail.

K x

Hi kate

Hows it going

(Farhad just for the record)

You married yet?

Hi kate

Hows it going

(Farhad just for the record)

You married yet?

Whether Kate is married or not would be better discussed via PM don`t you think.

wud have been amazing , but i live in doncaster and hillsborough would be out of the way , is there not a central park if you dont mind me asking please. Thank you

We don't have to do Hillsborough. We'll have our first kickabout at Hillsborough then discuss where else everyone wants to get fit after that. That sound good?

:huh: Does anyone know of a club/team/sports centre/coach where women (18+) can go to learn the very basics of football? Looking for somewhere (or someone) that teaches women (or even mixed) FOOTBALL FOR BEGINNERS. Wanting to learn ball skills n how to play the game.

i would love to learn you women to play but will not wash with me wife dame

Hi there

I did a couple of mass web searches for this a couple of months ago and found nothing, glad I just thought to do it again!

Count me in, I'm 27 and it seems there's nowhere to learn basic football skills if you've never been taught and so can't join a 'team'.

Never been to Hillsborough Park before, I'm from the south of Sheffield in Mosborough, but sod it, sounds good!! :hihi::)

Should I PM someone?

Anyone on facebook? It might be easier to chat that way...