Thornberry animal sanctuary visit

i visited thornberry over the weekend and the place was deserted where have all the public supporters gone? this time last year the place was a hive of activity.

Do they sell pet supplies there? Or is it simply a sanctuary? If so, I would rather buy what I need there rather than one of the big chains.

no its a sanctuary that rescues and rehomes unwanted and neglected animals but weekends are fundraising days. the volunteers and staff all looked down in the dumps this weekend wondered if they had problems there

shame.we've spent many happy hours up there last summer.I assume that because of the weather alot will have gone away for weekend.I don't doubt business will pick up again.

they are at todwiick road, north anston they have a web site and map. things will have to get better they can't get any worse seemed to me even staff and volunteers did'nt want to be there.

I was also there over the weekend. Was moderately busy on saturday, went about 1pm. Have adopted a cat :D

To be honest after the treatment we had from them when we adopted a kitten last year and it died just a few days later I would never step foot in that place ever again.

well done gothic chav i hope you get lots of pleasure from your new found friend. i also looked in cattery but did'nt recognise any of the staff they must all be on holiday i usually share a joke with them they have lots of tales to tell.

Unfortunately, the place seems to have gone downhill since Steve left/was ousted. It's a great shame because so much good work has been done - and indeed is still being done - for needy animals.

the place has certainly changed and gone down hill i'm not sure whats goin on down there but its not the happy welcoming place it used to be.

perhaps if some one out there knows somthing {mk ultra} that i don't you could enlighten me as to why they are all so miserable i was lead to believe all the troubles were over.