Are cats vermin?

What do you mean by "brick treatment"?

Lobbing a brick at the cat. Just how it sounds.

Lobbing a brick at the cat. Just how it sounds.

i was asking the person that posted it

Had one on holiday in a breadcake, it was ok really.

Taste's a bit like rabbit to me.

i was asking the person that posted it

And I beat him to it.

And I beat him to it.

Wow. You are my hero!

Wow. You are my hero!

Please, no expense spared.

To answer the question.. yes I do throw bricks at Cats who decide to come into my garden, it's my garden and I have to clean up the mess... As some cat owners in here have stated they do not see much in there garden as is messing in ither peoples. So if you have a cat you let wonder about.. and it comes back with a brick up it's jacksey hopefully is from me!

The question doesn't make any sense.

'Are cat's vermin?'

Are cat's vermin doing what? :confused:

Or maybe it was meant to be phrased: "Are cats vermin?"

Or maybe I'm just a pedant.

To answer the question.. yes I do throw bricks at Cats who decide to come into my garden, it's my garden and I have to clean up the mess... As some cat owners in here have stated they do not see much in there garden as is messing in ither peoples. So if you have a cat you let wonder about.. and it comes back with a brick up it's jacksey hopefully is from me!

Too right. Your property, you protect it.

Too right. Your property, you protect it.

what do you suggest then? that people walk their cats on a lead to stop them roaming around in gardens??? of course cats are gonna s*** wherever they feel like it, they are animals and dont realise they are doing anything wrong, i have same problem with my neighbours cat, keep finding cat s*** in the gravel on my front graden and yeah its really annoying but i wouldnt throw a brick at the cat thats just really cruel, how would you feel if someone hurled a brick at you through your bathroom window whilst you were trying to take a dump?

what do you suggest then? that people walk their cats on a lead to stop them roaming around in gardens??? of course cats are gonna s*** wherever they feel like it, they are animals and dont realise they are doing anything wrong, i have same problem with my neighbours cat, keep finding cat s*** in the gravel on my front graden and yeah its really annoying but i wouldnt throw a brick at the cat thats just really cruel, how would you feel if someone hurled a brick at you through your bathroom window whilst you were trying to take a dump?

These are different acts. One of the main points of this topic are that why should we be happy that cats aren't considerate other than in their owners home. Also as stated earlier, dog owners get fined for exactly the same act!

doesnt make it ok for someone to throw a brick at an animal though.. also, how can anyone expect a cat to be considerate!!! thats ridiculous...they are animals, they dont know the meaning of the word, they are not s****ing gardens out of spite, or to be annoying are they?