£50 for an apartment!

:rolleyes:

Not many people is stupid enough to spent £50 on a raffle to win a prize they dont really want.But there is always a few :hihi:

why would people not want a flat to rent out that they can make loads of money on?

If this person has come on here and people have signed something when handing over there £50 then surely if they are ripping people off then something can be done about it?

Who says they are ripping people off? I really hope that they do sell all the tickets and that this goes ahead because it will show all the cynics that they were wrong. The only reason someone will not end up with the apartment is if all the tickets don't sell. Which is what will happen if people carry on casting doubt over the legitimacy of the scheme. There have been other similar schemes elsewhere which have been successful so I don't see why this shouldn't be. Sheffield is full of such suspicious folk! he he

If you are aware of the national press, you may have seen the lucky one that just won a property valued at £400,000 (OK - reduce it in the current climate).

I think it is worth a punt, except when the promoters are looking to pull more than they should.

They cant even answer a simple question on how many ticket they sell, If i was the organiser, i get someone with quick hands to do the draw so a 'friend' will win the draw. it is not hard to set up

They cant even answer a simple question on how many ticket they sell, If i was the organiser, i get someone with quick hands to do the draw so a 'friend' will win the draw. it is not hard to set up

This is true. The more I hear from them, the more dodgy they look. This has scam written all over it.

Ok, how many of you who are quick to judge this scheme, run/own your own company?

Those who are self employed, will know in current climate, you do ANYTHING (within the law) to keep a turn over of cash, no matter how small. You use your head, keep people talking and we all know the power of negative press...

How many have done their homework on the company? and how many of you have very bitter, insecure attitudes. Is this because your so jealous of a bloke from Parson Cross, who absolutely worked his backside off, to live a life most people can only dream of and might (though doubtful) end up on his A**e.

Get a life, and either buy a ticket or dont, IS A CHOICE!!!

Yes I am jealous. Clearly.

Ok, how many of you who are quick to judge this scheme, run/own your own company?

Those who are self employed, will know in current climate, you do ANYTHING (within the law) to keep a turn over of cash, no matter how small. You use your head, keep people talking and we all know the power of negative press...

How many have done their homework on the company? and how many of you have very bitter, insecure attitudes. Is this because your so jealous of a bloke from Parson Cross, who absolutely worked his backside off, to live a life most people can only dream of and might (though doubtful) end up on his A**e.

Get a life, and either buy a ticket or dont, IS A CHOICE!!!

What do done is great, But for him to be conning innocent people £50 is wrong. The odds are wrong, the profit he made from raffle is too much

What do done is great, But for him to be conning innocent people £50 is wrong. The odds are wrong, the profit he made from raffle is too much

Then dont buy a ticket, simple.