£50 for an apartment!

But if you are nowhere near selling the full 3000 tickets when the deadline rolls round, then the pot is raffled off (minus whatever costs it says in the T&Cs). So lets say you sell 20 tickets.. that's a £50 ticket for a £1000 prize. If it's as clear cut as you say why not put the counter back up and show us all how close you're getting to the target so that people can enter with all the information?

But if you are nowhere near selling the full 3000 tickets when the deadline rolls round, then the pot is raffled off (minus whatever costs it says in the T&Cs). So lets say you sell 20 tickets.. that's a £50 ticket for a £1000 prize. If it's as clear cut as you say why not put the counter back up and show us all how close you're getting to the target so that people can enter with all the information?

Don't be silly. I went on the site when the counter was on there, and as soon as it loaded, my jaw just dropped, and all I could do was mumble "ooh numbers!" It was too distracting.

It distracted me from the oft repeated "chance of winning an apartment" with the thought that actually, at this rate of sales. there's no chance whatsoever of winning an apartment.

It is a problem for them.

Again ... something not thought through and adding to their lack of professionalism.

The counter just magnified the question in punters' minds of what will happen if they don't reach the total.

If the T&C confirmed that they would take a hit, and return all sales minus the hospital donation (no admin costs etc. to the promoter), it would not be an issue.

How about it?

Edited by cgksheff

We took the counter off the website because we feel that it was too distracting

and too many people were focusing on the wrong things. This is really straightforward, it will cost £50 to enter the site answer the question right and enter for the chance to win the apartment. £20.000 will go to Sheffield childrens

hospital and my wages are nothing to do with anyone but me thank you

See not only me think you are a con artist. Hope you sleep well at night while counting the money you scam off then hard working people.

We ask for counter to be put back! Simply question you cant answer, what are the chances paul daniel pulling one of your mates ticket to win the cash prize as you will not sell 3000 tickets!

What about the few on here thats brought a ticket can they have a refund as this competition looks fixed to me and too many question unanswer

What will happen if they go bankrupt?

Not an impossibility in the current climate.

It is a problem for them.

Again ... something not thought through and adding to their lack of professionalism.

The counter just magnified the question in punters' minds of what will happen if they don't reach the total.

If the T&C confirmed that they would take a hit and return all sales minus the hospital donation (no admin costs etc. to the promoter), it would not be an issue.

How about it?

Total pot if they sell 3000 ticket = £150k, 20k goes to hospital

Still leave a cool 130k for a flat no one wants to buy at £70k, So they can sell a Flat at list price of 70k and denise gets a 60k bonus -the advertisment and admin cost

What will happen if they go bankrupt?

Not an impossibility in the current climate.

Your raffle money will help pay off a supplier,

Those who brought a ticket dont feel too smart now i bet

Total pot if they sell 3000 ticket = £150k, 20k goes to hospital

Still leave a cool 130k for a flat no one wants to buy at £70k, So they can sell a Flat at list price of 70k and denise gets a 60k bonus -the advertisment and admin cost

I've no problem with them making a profit out of a legitimate draw.

The winner will do very well out of it as well as the promoter.

I do have a problem with them making money out of a failed promotion.

Your raffle money will help pay off a supplier,

Most unlikely.

It will have been lost in the 'expenses' prior to bankruptcy.

I've no problem with them making a profit out of a legitimate draw.

The winner will do very well out of it as well as the promoter.

I do have a problem with them making money out of a failed promotion.

it was mention from the start if there is not enough ticket sold they will take 20% as commission regardless how many ticket sold. But the clever people still insist its the best deal ever

I've noticed the advertising banner is now missing from next to the apartments. I've seen an advert in Exposed magazine and had something through from the Children's Hospital with a small advert. Have to say I'm surprised by how little advertising they seem to be doing when there are so many tickets left to sell.

I've noticed the advertising banner is now missing from next to the apartments. I've seen an advert in Exposed magazine and had something through from the Children's Hospital with a small advert. Have to say I'm surprised by how little advertising they seem to be doing when there are so many tickets left to sell.

Not many people is stupid enough to spent £50 on a raffle to win a prize they dont really want.But there is always a few :hihi: