Wendys dog grooming salon

wendysgroom

hi this is wendy from wendys salon

hi coatedan gle sorry to hear what you saying

but i may be wrong in what i am about to say

you said that we did a bad job on your dog and we always give 100 percent in dogs we do if you was not happy with it you should have told us and we would have corrected it

but all of a sudden you are all praise for minging mutts

so either they did a great job on your dog or do you work for them because the user name you have seem to be groomer related and a ordinary person would not require a name like that .i might be wrong:(

but we had alldogs staff doing same pretending to be a customer and we then find out the person red works for all dogs

My little yorkie Simba, goes to wendys grooming salon - he is very difficult and does not get on with other dogs and yaps like hell. lol. They are great with him, they calm him down and he always comes out looking lovely and smelling gorgeous - They cut him exactly how I ask and are always really helpful.

I think the prices are very reasonable too.

:)

x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hi this is wendy from wendys salon

hi coatedan gle sorry to hear what you saying

but i may be wrong in what i am about to say

you said that we did a bad job on your dog and we always give 100 percent in dogs we do if you was not happy with it you should have told us and we would have corrected it

but all of a sudden you are all praise for minging mutts

so either they did a great job on your dog or do you work for them because the user name you have seem to be groomer related and a ordinary person would not require a name like that .i might be wrong:(

but we had alldogs staff doing same pretending to be a customer and we then find out the person red works for all dogs

yes wendy i took my dog to minging mutts and they did a brill job! and as for the name coatedangel where in there does it say i work in a grooming parlour???? not that i need to explain to you but i been an accountant for the last 25 years if i could do it myself i would i picked the user name due to havin a very bad car accident and some little angel pulled me through not that i have to explain to a business that i paid to provide a service they advertise and failed to give! and as for you correcting my dog i dont give second chances where the well-being of my dog is concerned but thank any way coatedangel