New Deli In Sheffield NEW YORK DELI

Been pass today looks very smart, hope you do well. Tip if you are open weekends talk to Mike at the Springvale they dont do food so may be able to do a link up & get him to let customers bring you food into the pub.

Brilliant food, great prices, magic to see a new venture lookin so good.

Steve

My partner recommended that I try this place as I pass it regularly whilst out and about with work. The lunchtime food is really good and I'm a real fan of the smoothies too.

It's good to see good honest food served well! :D

Just been here for my dinner and it was amazing!!! Had a large jacket potato with home made garlic butter, cheese, beans and frankfurter.

I was served by an extremely attractive blonde woman aswell which was nice :-)

Hi just a quick message to let you all know that new york deli is now opening at 8am Mon -Fri and 10am sat starting from Monday the 5th of Jan we also have a new breakfast menu which is displayed in store and a new coffee menu with a wide selection of ground coffees and hot drinks available in regular and large.

And why not try our new selection of cakes and biscuits which are hand made buy myself, a fully qualified chef with over 10 years experience. New york deli is also catering for buffets and business lunches in the new year. All our sandwich mixes, coleslaw, chilli, cakes, biscuits and smoothies are all homemade by myself.

Thanks

Lee:):)

I can see that these posts are from a couple of years ago. Is the Deli still going?

Make sure you have the "home made meatball" sandwich to really get a feel for the high standards at this place...they are like campbells meatballs in tomato sauce !

Yuk. Possibly the most disappointing thing I have ever eaten (or not - most of it went in the bin)

not been back since , I would imagine it has shut.

Edited by AYBABTU
change of heart

I go in all the time and have never had anything bad to eat. Id recommend New York Deli to anyone.

To the best of my knowledge its still open yes.. or at least it was on Friday when I went in I had the smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel. Was good, real good.

Skinner I think you should be more sensitive with your outlandish comments on this forum and I quote "Hope its shut". Maybe take your negative outlook to some other forum?

I go in all the time and have never had anything bad to eat. Id recommend New York Deli to anyone.

To the best of my knowledge its still open yes.. or at least it was on Friday when I went in I had the smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel. Was good, real good.

Skinner I think you should be more sensitive with your outlandish comments on this forum and I quote "Hope its shut". Maybe take your negative outlook to some other forum?

I have changed some of the comments as perhaps a bit mean.

That meatball sandwich was still the most disgusting sandwich I have ever purchased. You really ought to change that...

Sorry to hear you didn’t like your meatball sub. However the meatball sub is NOT and never has been “homemade”, this is however one of our best sellers.

Yes we are still open and busier than ever!!! In fact we are looking at locations for a second New York Deli to be opened in the near future.

I would recommend the Manhattan Tasty Bagel and the Cream Cheese and Crispy Bacon Bagel!!

Yum

As always, diverse oplnions! I'll just have to go and find out myself when visiting sheffield next week. Thanks for ALL the posts, S

I would like to confirm that the person who owns the shop is me the young lady who is here 6 days a week and has been for the last 3 years.

I am a sole trader and i have never had any employees at the deli just family that help me out.

Skinner has never work for me and as for jamesshaw he happens to work in IT and is a regular of mine who helped me set up a facebook account in the early days along with alot of other regulars who have helped me out in the past, who i am very greatfull to.

I would now appreciate if you both would stop bickering on my tread.