Pet sitting service

Hello, I would like to offer anyone who is interested my Pet sitting service (which also includes holiday plant/house care etc...)

I have alot of experience with Cats and dogs, as i have had them since growing up and now have my own cats and dogs.

I also have experience with other animals such as snakes, hamsters and more unusual pets (giant african centipedes and hissing cockroaches)

I do not have an hourly price for my service as feeding or looking after animals does not always take a full hour. I like to ask what people are looking for first then agree on a price with them.

Please reply if you have any questions or would like my help.

Thankyou

Hi there , do you have a CRB check? doyou have relevant insurance? do you have any relevant pet care qualifications?

When we set up 4 years ago we were advised by South Yorkshire police to have Insurance, CRB checks and 100% checkable references.

Also we advise the public unless someone has these items they should be very careful who they employ to care for their animals and have access to their homes.

Yes i do, sorry for not including that in my advert

What do you have?

I am assuming as they said yes, they have the things asked about:loopy: Kstar do you have a website and what area do you cover? :) It's a very rewarding job and I wish you luck:)

Nothing like a bit of competition to keep you on your toes ;):D

Good luck. I started up last month and am thoroughly enjoying it.

Good luck. I started up last month and am thoroughly enjoying it.

exactly we enjoy it too ! and there is loads of work out there waiting for you :)

I'm going on holiday for 3 weeks next year and am already worrying myself to death about my 2 cats. Very sad I know, but I can't help it. So, how much can I expect to pay for someone to come to feed them each morning? (My parents would come each evening to spend a bit of time with them).

Joey where are you based ? we do cat visits , we change litter, feed and water them or whatever they have in their routine, we also spend time with them checking them out for any injuries if they go outside. We care passionatly about what we do and are cat owners ourselves.