Attention Pub Landlords/bar Managers Etc...

Hello there. I am in need of some bar work or something similar asap! I recently moved to Sheffield but the day I moved into my house I was made redundant due to the recent 'credit crunch'. Please help as the bills are just around the corner! I'm 18 years old and I've been working in pubs and bars ever since I was 14! I know all the tricks inside and out so no training is needed! I just need to work asap. PLEASE HELP!!

If you have anything or know of anything that will help me please call on: 07817417503 or email me at sam.gloss@hotmail.com before I turn grey at 18 due to stress!

Many Thanks

Sam

where bout u live in sheffield

Hello there. I am in need of some bar work or something similar asap! I recently moved to Sheffield but the day I moved into my house I was made redundant due to the recent 'credit crunch'. Please help as the bills are just around the corner! I'm 18 years old and I've been working in pubs and bars ever since I was 14! I know all the tricks inside and out so no training is needed! I just need to work asap. PLEASE HELP!!

If you have anything or know of anything that will help me please call on: 07817417503 or email me at sam.gloss@hotmail.com before I turn grey at 18 due to stress!

Many Thanks

Sam

if you had been more ecclesfield side of town i would have said call in to the travellers and pick up an application form but as you are in town id suggest try the main pubs on west street they are always crying out for staff varsity flares etc.... good luck