Kitten sneezing

my kitten was three month old on Sep 1st. However, She keeps sneezing. Is that normal?

I have hay fever and I have runny nose and I sneeze alot, is there a connection??

We were at the vets last Fri for her last vaccination. he did not pick on it. I only noticed today. Also, I touched her nose and I found it wet.

She is fully vaccinated just like an outdoor cat. However, she is an indoor cat (she has never been outside)

she is eating, drinking and playing as usual. Please advise.

Thanks

Aww poor little one, if she's had her vac's I can't see it being cat flue but best to take her back to the vet and get it checked.

The link between your symptoms? Poss, is there a lot of dust in the house, doubt it though. Your little kitten could have been sleeping in a draft? Just watch her very closely as they can go down really fast at that age but prime thing to do is vet check.

just rang the vets and booked ourselves in for Monday afternoon..... vets said nothing to worry about unless the discharges became thick in texture. hopefully we will be fine until Monday

I was just wondering, as you say she had her injections last friday, maybe it's same as our babies and they give them a very small dose of whatever like measles etc only the harmless version?

Poor little kitty is having a harmless little bit of cat flue? Whatever it is, I hope she'll be okay and safe from the proper version which is terrible to see.

You did right thing phoning vet for advice anyway:)