Sign in to follow this  

Affinity - the screwy door policy

I witnessed a really screwy unfair door policy last night when a well known leaing light in the gay community was told they could not come in even though their temporary ban had been rescinded. This is really upsetting behaviour and my estimation of that establishment has gone down enormously. Personally I dont see whey I should frequent a place that throws out random bans to people and still wnats to take their money.

Well go somewhere else dear.

Obviously you are talking about Tyranna here.

I never said I was talking about Tyranna in particular and the person concerned shall remain nameless to protect their identity. But this gruff door policy should not be tolerated. I had even arrived before said person and bought then a drink. Because of this I had to drink one more beer than I would have liked and actually ended up leaving most of it which was dear for me as I went outside to see where on earth they were ...

I never said I was talking about Tyranna in particular and the person concerned shall remain nameless to protect their identity. But this gruff door policy should not be tolerated. I had even arrived before said person and bought then a drink. Because of this I had to drink one more beer than I would have liked and actually ended up leaving most of it which was dear for me as I went outside to see where on earth they were ...

I cannot see where you are going here, its obviously Tyranna as she was previously banned from Affinity which you knew about, so you are loosing me here.

Should you not be complaining to Affinity staff and not the Forum, or is it your "Tyranna agenda" again dear.