Nursery queries and recommendations

fox20thc

Hi everyone,

I am currently looking into the prospect of opening a Nursery in the Meersbrook area and could do with a little advise from anyone that lives in, or close to, the area.

I have (and am still) doing plenty of research on other Nurseries in the surrounding area also - the Nursery will be positioned fairly close to Chesterfield Road so could be handy for commuters who take this route into town.

Does anyone live in Meersbrook? Do you think a Nursery there would do well?

I would appreciate any advise on this by either replying to the post or via PM.

Many Thanks!!

Hi, No I'm not part of Cornerstone Nurseries. Do you know where abouts in Meersbrook they are opening? At the moment I have 2 locations, Meersbrook was my first option but if they are opening one I'm not sure if there would be enough business... Thanks for your reply!!

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a nursery in or near to S7? We will be looking for a place in September so think we should start thinking about it now as don't want to miss out on a good nursery. They must be able to take a 3 month old as that's how old our daughter will be then. I know not all nursery's take them this young. We would only need a place one day a week as don't want to overburden the grandparents who will be looking after her the rest of the week while I am at work.

We might also consider a nursery closer to town, as I will be travelling into work there anyway... but don't want to get tangled up in too much traffic just to do this, so would probably have to be close to Glossop road / west street end as this is where I work.

Any help is much appreciated. :)

• 3 weeks later...