Baby pattern.cardigan

has anyone got a quickerknit baby pattern which was around xxx years ago.it is a patons and baldwin one for baby quickerknit. the back and fronts are knitted in one up to the armholes , the fronts put on stitch holders and knitted separately ..there is a small lacy pattern around the bottom about 8 rows. thanks

i have been browsing round the internet - as you do - and found a great web page.It is called The Retro Knitting Company.Lots on offer. wool. knitting patterns.etc. worth a look round.They have patterns from years ago which are firm favorites.I have found the pattern I was looking for.Phoned them up and a kind lady.sue went to a lot of trouble looking for what i wanted.a great well run web page.be nterested what you think.

have now received the pattern i was looking for. knitted this cardigan ?????? years ago for my children.now about to start knitting it again. easy to knit whilst watching tv.