Mens Football Players Wanted

I Have PMed you all with details! If you cant access them then please post here and i will get back to you!!

21 year old left sided player, defence or midfield, can also play cm. been out 4 a while with a knee injury but its been holding up since feb.

will be living at norfolk park next year but i drive.

matt

Matt,

I Have sent you a private message, if you cant read it then let me know your number and we can have a chat!

James

wordsworth tavern who are now in blades super draw are lookin for a left back a left midfielder or a right midfielder or a centre half

we are startin proper trainin in july

be nowt strenuous at 1st

thursdays nights ecclesfield park-nock about just to get to know the players and thats at 6 pm onwards.thats goin on from now

then on sundays yet to be confirmed will be a fitness runs with a good friend of mine who is a fitness instructor then have a nock about afterowrds

interested lads let me know by either pm me or replyin to this

Hi All,

As memebers of the Meadowhall Sunday league we are recruiting players for season 08/09. We will be starting trials in the next few weeks to introduce new players to the side to build team bonds. We are a team with an excellent qualified manager who works us very hard and is recruiting for the future of the team. We have a lot of potential.

Any Lads interested please PM me.

Cheers

James

Hi mate, are you still looking for players? What sort of age of the other players?

I'm 19 and go to Hallam Uni. I'll be starting my 2nd year in September and didn't really play much in my 1st year so I'm probably a bit rusty. Just wondered what sort of standard it is as I'm decent but nothing special?

I can play up front or right wing if you're interested and I should be available for training from 6th July so if you're interested let me know!

When do you guys train? I'm 22, strong in the tackle, both feet and good touch. Living in S1.

Hey,

I'm looking for a team. Will play RB, RM or Striker if the occasion calls for it!

my team is looking for a couple more players. we play saturday mornings. PM me if interested.

Hey,

Are your teams still looking for a player, i am 23, fit hardworking midfielder with an eye for a pass looking for a sat/sun league team.

SVFC have filled all there spaces. We train up at dore at the SHBC ground so people are welcome to come train and work hard to break into the squad. No timewasters, only people who are passionate and commited to every training and every game even if there are not in the line up.

Any strikers of a decent standard wanting a game on sunday mornings PM me.Im looking for someone who will run his balls off @ give defenders a bit of a roughing up @ stick the ball in the net.We play on Warminster road @ are in div 1 of Blades super draw league(promoted last season)