Anyone know a good solicitor in Sheffield?

Frostie

Hi

You could try Ian Brown at Wosskow Brown who are on the top floor of the Banners Building on Attercliffe Road, Sheffield.

They helped me out and I have no complaints at all. They seem to deal with all kinds of work. I understand they have there own website, your search engine will no doubt find it.

Hope this helps.

Originally posted by Kristian

I studied law for a while in the early ninetys, and my college professor always told us never to go near Howells! How true that is I don't know, but I've always taken heed!

K x

he certainly knew what he was talking about,believe me,i used them in 86,it took 3 years to get my divorce/kids etc sorted,saw a different solicitor every time,eventually sacked them and they had the cheek to come to my house and tell me they had booked a barrister and i must see him,i relented and went back,the barrister was the same one my ex had used months earlier so the judge said i could not use him,i sacked them again in front of the judge

it was judge walker who ended up asking me into his chambers to explain things,i said id do the job myself and we carried on,i won and it was all done the same day......

Archived