Anyone Want to stop smoking?

Hi Claireabell, He's great isn't he sugar, One of the nicest men i've eva met. he puts you a ease realy quickly. i know it sound like i'm promoting him but he's changed my life xx

Hi Claireabell, He's great isn't he sugar, One of the nicest men i've eva met. he puts you a ease realy quickly. i know it sound like i'm promoting him but he's changed my life xx

Yes he is lovely - we did far too much chatting when I went!!! He did change our lives and when I think of the money I wanna cry.

There are times when I do fancy a cig but I just cant' bring myself to do it - I don't know whether its the hypno but something inside me won't let me do it. I do believe it works I really do.

x

HI, does anyone want to stop smoking. i have just stopped by using Sheffield clinical hypnosis, at woodseats. I've never craved for a cig, and i got no side effects. It was one of the easiest things i have ever done! if anyone wants to ask me any questions if it's something your thinking about feel free :)

Sounds interesting, how many did you smoke per day and how long had you been a smoker ?

:|

hello I went to this clinic 28th September 2006 was ready to quit but never managed it smoking 30-40 a day, never had one since, still get the odd urge but it goes away as quick as it came. was given a CD to listen to if i needed to (never have) so this worked for me and glad it did

my mum quit using an nhs group, she said it was fantastic and has gone from 20 a day to 0, and has stayed like that for 5 months now

That's pretty much what I was saying. NHS may have been crap for some but great for others. Same goes or hypnotherapy.

That's pretty much what I was saying. NHS may have been crap for some but great for others. Same goes or hypnotherapy.

definetely, i think the NHS thing depends on the area, the previous comment sounds rubbish but my mums was a weekly group with a health visitor, they all got to chose different techniques (my mum used gum, patches and the nicotine pen) and they also did a test every week showing levels (cant remember exactly what as i'm a non smoker and dont understand lol) but mum said that was very good as it showed the levels dropping as they reduced their daily amount right down to 0

I'd love to try hypnotherapy for something - relaxation maybe!

Sounds interesting, how many did you smoke per day and how long had you been a smoker ?

:|

i started smoking at school beacuse my friends were doing it and i never stopped. i smoked around 20 a day. dosnt sound much compaired to some but if i went out i smoked more and more.got to where i was only doing it because i wanted something to do

i'm glad that others have agreed with me about been there too. i backs up what i was saying and proves i'm not promoting a buisness as someone commented on eariler

If you would like some motivation to quit check out the Paradigm academy uk website

However not meaning to dishearten anyone but willpower has very little control over unconscious processes like habits

i have been to sheffield clinical hypnosis too. i know this is about smoking but i went to visit martyn for weight loss. its been amazing and i lost more weight than i 4t possible.