Another slant on taxis

Can anyone recommend a taxi firm that doesn`t do school runs. I need a taxi for about 9.15 am, and past experience has shown that so many are unavailable due to school runs. Thanks

whats your pick up drop off points

Sheffield 4 (near Firvale) to be in city centre for 9.30

I think you'll find most firms do School runs, some better than others, I can't mention the name of the firm for legal reasons but the firm which used to take me from Walkley up to Gleadless Valley School at Norton from 87 to 92 were hopeless! Very often they'd turn up either too early or VERY late! OK sometimes it wasn't their fault, there was 2 numpties from All Saints on their run who often skived but didn't cancel the Taxi so the drivers still had to trek all the way up to Firth Park to pick them up, and then come to me at Walkley! :loopy:

A4MAHMOOD

We have a lousy unreliable bus service, and when it is important I prefer not to have to rely on them

we do have a unreliable bus service, sorry to say but they are more reliable then the taxi service we have.