Staying in is the new going out!!!

Hello!!

If anyone is looking for ideas for a party with a difference then let me know!

I am a consultant for the Body Shop at Home and would like to offer you the opportunity to hold a party!

It's a great idea for any kind of party. I come to your house (or church or pub or community group or wherever) and bring lots of gorgeous Body Shop products with me. I can perform facials, hand massage or make over's depending on what you fancy. I'll bring everything I need with me. We can play games - either with a Christmas theme or not - the whole party is tailored to your specific needs!

After I have demonstrated the fabulous products, you and your guests will have the opportunity to buy the products you like. The ultimate in totally stress-free Christmas shopping!

This is a great option for any party - school mum's can get together and leave the dads/grandparents in charge for a night or I can do afternoons! Church groups can hold one after Sunday service. Office Christmas parties can be livened up using this as a bit of an ice beaker. The perfect idea for the ultimate girlie get together!

If you are interested please contact me - either through the forum or on 07879 470377.

Hope to hear from you!!

Abbie xxx

P.S. If anyone needs a part time job that is totally flexible around your availability and other commitments let me know - we are always looking for consultants to join us! Trust me - this is the best job - EVER!!! xxx

great idea selling great products.

Good luck, i'll tell the mrs!

Staying in and having a party is the new staying in with a TV guide!!

These parties are so much fun you'll wonder why you didn't hold one sooner!! xxx