Going out Vs staying in

Going out has bright lights, new music and people, delicious food you dont have to wash the dishes after.

Staying in has low light, music and people you can choose, cheap drinks and delicious food you dont have to wash the foil trays after.

But which is better?

I don't think either is better; both have their place. A nice home cooked meal and a good film can make a lovely evening, but going out for a meal every now and then is nice too. I think you need one to appreciate the other. :)

Going out has bright lights, new music and people, delicious food you dont have to wash the dishes after.

Staying in has low light, music and people you can choose, cheap drinks and delicious food you dont have to wash the foil trays after.

But which is better?

Depends who you are staying in with !:roll:

I don't think either is better; both have their place. A nice home cooked meal and a good film can make a lovely evening, but going out for a meal every now and then is nice too. I think you need one to appreciate the other. :)

Dont you hate it when you go out for a meal and end up thinking you could've had done better yourself though?

Depends who you are staying in with !:roll:

I'm open to offers ;)

I'm open to offers ;)

I dont suppose you look like George Clooney do you ?:rolleyes:

Dont you hate it when you go out for a meal and end up thinking you could've had done better yourself though?

I think I've only ever had a bad meal once and it was at Portofino, quite a few years back now. I always review restaurants before I book, which has worked out really well up to now.

I think I've only ever had a bad meal once and it was at Portofino, quite a few years back now. I always review restaurants before I book, which has worked out really well up to now.

Where do you review them ? I eat out a lot.

Fair enough, I'm just being devils advocate really but I've had (perhaps more than) my share of very average food and lack lustre service at places other have rated highly.

Fair enough, I'm just being devils advocate really but I've had (perhaps more than) my share of very average food and lack lustre service at places other have rated highly.

Yeah, I do know what you mean though. It's extremely disappointing when you get a bad meal out, especially if the meal was for a special occasion. :sad:

Where do you review them ? I eat out a lot.

Various sites via Google. The Sheffield Restaurant guide is good, the ever reliable SF of course, word of mouth... I also found a really in depth article in a magazine once which listed all the best restaurants in Sheff.

Various sites via Google. The Sheffield Restaurant guide is good, the ever reliable SF of course, word of mouth... I also found a really in depth article in a magazine once which listed all the best restaurants in Sheff.

Thanks Shaz. I may save myself some money if I review in future.:)