Richard Hawley at the Crucible announced!

Richard Hawley's gig at the Lyceum in October is now sold out but we are ecstatic to announce one further date at the Crucible in December.

The Sheffield Singer/Songwriter and ex-Pulp member performs at the Crucible for the first time on Friday 4 December 2009 at 7.45pm. This is part of our housewarming series of events, due to be announced soon.

Tickets are on sale now and are priced at £20. Book now or contact the box office on 0114 249 6000 for more details.

Just got my tickets (FRONT ROW)

Is this second date part of the same tour then or is it going to be christmas show, or something different for the Crucible?

Anymore details?

Hi History man,

It's a new date and separate from the tour. The gig is part of our 'housewarming' series of events to celebrate the reopening of the new Crucible so the gig will be a very special homecoming show!

See you there, I can't wait :banana:

Even more excited now!!!!

And I can't wait to see what it is like inside the Crucible now. It feels like an age since I went to see Amadeus just before the Crucible closed for refurb.

We should have some pictures of the new interiors put up here by the end of the week. It's looking great.

Online system doesn't seem to be taking bookings as yet - gives me "unavailable" for any choice I try and make

Seems to be working, but it's jolly slow .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

I have 4 tickets for Saturday night that I now need to sell, genuine reason and would like cover price (£20 each). If any one interested PM me.

Cheers

I have 4 tickets for Saturday night that I now need to sell, genuine reason and would like cover price (£20 each). If any one interested PM me.

Cheers

Only one left now - hurry if you'd like it!