Suit colours???

What colour suits are you groom and ushers wearing?

my brother is getting married in 5 weeks and all the boys (and men) are wearing gold and cream.

girls are wearing ivory..:)

my brother is getting married in 5 weeks and all the boys (and men) are wearing gold and cream.

girls are wearing ivory..:)

cream suits?

cream suits with gold waistcoats...:gag:

dont really like the sound of it myself but hey..its not me who has got to wear it..lol

im trying to get my hubby and papa to wear ivory waistcoats to match my dress what i havent got yet

Well we are having black with gold waistcoats and gold cravats. However my partner wants a dark chocolate suit as he thinks black is for funerals, the dark chocolate suit is lovely but it doesnt look right with black shoes or brown becasue of the dark shade that it is. :(

couldnt he wear cream shoes to go with the chocolate and gold?

couldnt he wear cream shoes to go with the chocolate and gold?

:gag: that would look awful, its a really dark brown, it almost looks black, until you put black shoes against it and then it doesnt look right, but even dark brown shoes arent dark enough. :(

lol...for some reason i thought you meant a lighter brown (didnt see the dark bit.:loopy: ).

agreed..that would look vile..:gag:

We're going with black suits, white shirts, cream/ivory waistcoats with pink ties to match colouring of bridesmaid/flowers etc. Were going for grey suits but thought black would look a lot smarter.

We're going with black suits, white shirts, cream/ivory waistcoats with pink ties to match colouring of bridesmaid/flowers etc. Were going for grey suits but thought black would look a lot smarter.

I hope I can talk him round into getting black suits. I think they look smart but for some reason he has in his head that black suits are just for funerals! :loopy:

Nah don't think that at all - think black suits look really sharp and a lot smarter than other colours. How about a compromise of black jacket and pin strip trousers if he doesn't want to wear all black?