Can I shout a bit? Spraypainting vandals!

you are just being a troll and a cretin.

grow up? me?

precisely how mature is scrawling like a 2 yr old on other people's property? (or, indeed being an apologist for the cretins that do this?)

eidt to add.

sorry, but after seing the obscene, homophobic and vulgar mess that's been left by vandals in my area, lately I am in no mood to give houseroom to this sort of idiocy being lauded.

Im no troll, i dont go around calling people cretins aswell, thats not nice is it???

CORRECTION ``How mature is `writing` with skill and depth on Council property.``

What does it matter even if it was a silly scrawl on a wall, be honest. Why would that bother you? Do you like to see everything plain and boring....OH YES, im talking to Plain and boring talker...

..We all have are own opinons which is very important to TRY and understand things you dont. So really, instead of surmizing things you should try to understand things. Therefore, my original statement that you should grow up still stands me luffly x x x

you do seem to be hard of thinking.

I don't need to try and understand that scrawling on walls is not big, and it's not clever.

Scrawling on walls is not art, it's not decorative, it's a nuisance, it's criminal damage, and it's an eyesore.

I don't mind graffiti style art, in its place, and where the property owner has given permission for it to be done.

I do really like the Kid Acne works around here.

It's the imbecilic, illiterate, immature scrawl like "esc"'s and this eejit, who's been scribbling around here that I object to. it's unsightly, it's offensive, it's obscene. there's no defence for it.

Being an apologist for the criminal act makes you as bad as the criminal doing the damage.

PLAIN TALKER THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I KNEW YOU'D MESS UP!!!!

I knew it, i knew you woulddddddddd messssssss UP!!!!!

Kid acne does enough illegal artwork, you like his work..

END OF CONVERSATION. JOG ON!

PLAIN TALKER THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I KNEW YOU'D MESS UP!!!!

I knew it, i knew you woulddddddddd messssssss UP!!!!!

Kid acne does enough illegal artwork, you like his work..

END OF CONVERSATION. JOG ON!

You do talk tommyrot, I have said in previous posts as in that post above. that I don't object to his LEGAL work.

so stop crowing and stop shouting, btw, (cos it's very rooode!)

You do talk tommyrot, I have said in previous posts as in that post above. that I don't object to his LEGAL work.

so stop crowing and stop shouting, btw, (cos it's very rooode!)

Im sorry dear, but you've probly looked at his illegal work and thought it was brilliant, therefore you like graffiti.....

.....You cant get out of that one Unplain talker.

I rest my case, you've made my day!

Just so long as Esc leaves our building alone, as predicted his artwork has given people the impression its in an out of the way place where things can be done in secret, which may be why somebody tried to break in! Practically next to his 'artwork'

Archived