Sign in to follow this  

Spa 1877

Originally posted by Juicyb125

I have been back to have my hair done since my last posting and I was extremely pleased with the results - I am a dark chocolate brown now.

Why don't you ring and tell them? Say that you were expecting a striking colour and you are disappointed with it. I am sure they would redo it..... Most salons do if you are not happy with the results and they have not delivered what they promised. At the worst you would get a voucher or something - it is always worth a try!

I have been back to the salon, and they were very accommodating... They (being a different stylist) re-did the colour and I am REALLY pleased with it. The service that I received this time was exactly what I had expected when I first went... Really friendly and attentive... :)

So, Spa 1877, I take back what I originally posted, and can honestly say, that I will be going back again... You're fab :)

I am looking for a new hair dresser, which stylist do you recommend?

Cheers

Try Conrad - he is the manager and really good! He is also extremely nice!

My girlfriend took me there for a birthday treat on Monday. I have never been to a Turkish bath before so didn't know aht to expect.

All the staff were very friendly and the service in general was excellent. I have never felt more relaxed in my life! I would recommend anybody to go.

Guest Milly41

What are the prices like for treatments at the spa? i'v done the main 3hour room thingy, anyone had the hot rock massage? Any good comments?

I love the Turkish Baths- especially the ice cave! really recommend it!!

Perfect for a Girly Day out (followd by shoppin of course!)

Originally posted by Milly41

What are the prices like for treatments at the spa?

Try this link http://www.spa1877.co.uk - it will take you to a pdf brochure and a virtual tour

I myself absolutely love the place - I find the staff really friendly the treatments reasonably priced and the actual baths themselves are beautiful.

I have my hair done regularly in the salon by Conrad and for a whole pampering 'ME' day it is just the best.

I would recommend it to anyone.