Parkway, if it aint roadworks its...

ole1

Ok so this is my gripe number 1.

Poor lane disciplin on the parkway. We all know the cones need somewhere to live and thats bad enough but why do some drivers block lanes by forgetting to keep to the left?

Outbound... we all know that coming from park square puts you in the 2nd lane on the parkway but you don't have to stay there until you reach the M1! MOVE OVER IF YA SLOW!

Inbound... there are about four lanes to choose from at the bottom of the parkway could you please make your choice when you get there instead of blocking what is supposed to be the overtaking lane as far back as the prince of wales roundabout!

So there you go rant over, feel free to kick me i know you will anyway.

oh and cyclists, you dont have a say on this one.

You think it's bad now give it another few years. More cars, more ignorant types who think they own the road and less police to catch the offenders.

I've got a solution, first if you're caught being a bafd driver then you should be forced to take a retest and to make sure you're not tempted to drive without a licence have your car taken off you and if it's not taxed and tested have the pleasure of watching it being crushed. I could probably think of quite a list of offenders who shouldn't have the privelege of driving but I'm not going to get started on that one.

Archived