Sign in to follow this  

Cold-calling to mobile phone

I keep getting calls from a series of numbers beginning 02920 on my mobile. I've googled it and from what I can gather it's a firm called Communications Direct trying to flog mobile contracts. It doesn't appear to be a "scam" in the usual sense but thought I'd mention it then you can all ignore it. The phone only rings about 3 times before they hang up.

How annoying, give us the number and we'll all phone them and annoy them.

I keep getting calls from a series of numbers beginning 02920 on my mobile. I've googled it and from what I can gather it's a firm called Communications Direct trying to flog mobile contracts. It doesn't appear to be a "scam" in the usual sense but thought I'd mention it then you can all ignore it. The phone only rings about 3 times before they hang up.

Iv had loads of calls from them.

I just sat 'no' and put the phone down. Or, do a really big sigh then put the phone down.

Not had a call from them in ages now.

I deliberately don't answer numbers I don't know anyway, simply because if it's someone who knows me they know a variety of alternative numbers and email with which to get hold of me. I didn't answer the call thinking it would be a scam (and as I've got a flip-phone they've got me straight away) where I would be paying fortunes, but apparently the lads I work with have had it and found it on Google.