Clocks in reverse gear!!!!!

Well, with my extra hour, I got up an hour early and tidied the house.

I like the dark mornings and dark nights though. I used to love it when I was at school and it would start going dark at 3 in the afternoon :D:lol:

I think it's something we've got to accept, that there's just less light in winter however you want to mess about with the clocks. The arguments about keeping it lighter at night to avoid so many crashes on the road seems silly to me, as the mornings would be darker and crashes would still happen.

I think it's something we've got to accept, that there's just less light in winter however you want to mess about with the clocks. The arguments about keeping it lighter at night to avoid so many crashes on the road seems silly to me, as the mornings would be darker and crashes would still happen.

It is argue that drivers are more alert in the mornings than they are after working all day. That still doesn't justify fannying about with the clocks; just start work earlier so you come home in daylight.

there should be no tampering with time its silly no one else does it do they why should we

I like the dark winter days :P

Its bad enough losing an hours daylight, without you taking the mick.

No one can possibly like the cold, dark, wet, horrible, winter months surely?

Why cannot we hibernate like bears etc. :D