Sign in to follow this  

Get Paid For Participating In Research In Sheffield

Hello everyone. I am Reva Yunus, a Lecturer at the University of York. I am doing research with Sheffield parents and young people. The goal of the study is to understand (1) how low incomes affects self-employed people's and other workers' families, and (2) how low incomes and insecure work affect young people's plans for work and education after compulsory schooling. 

So I am looking for families where I can interview one parent/guardian and one young person (16-20 years old). If 
(1) you are self-employed or doing cash-in-hand or other low-income work in Sheffield, 
(2) have a 16-20year old son/daughter, and 
(3) would be willing to share the story of your work, your family, and your children's education and future, 
you could be part of this study. Each participant will participate in an individual interview and as a thank-you for your time each participant will be offered a £20.00 shopping voucher.

Please contact me at: [email protected], or call/SMS: 07585945702 if you are interested in the study and would like to know if you are eligible.

Thanks!