Musicians (Pref 30s) Indie/Alt-Rock/Artrock/Psychadelic Rock

Hi,

Looking initially for another guitarist to start jamming with. The intention is to record a batch of songs and then do some shows and take it from there. 

I'm currently working nights for the next four or five months although that's plenty of time to write some material; I work musically when I have a songwriting partner although I'd like to eventually add a couple more musicians to play some gigs. Never really been interested in being a solo singer-songwriter.

I sing/play bass/play guitar (don't play drums sorry).

Indie/artrock/alt-rock/psychedelic rock - happy to meet up to talk music and if there are any overlap in terms of influences take it from there. I'm not against a trip-hop project.

The last band I was in played BBC Introducing and Sofar Sounds, I've been in bands on and off for the last 25 years.

Not interested in function or covers bands I'd rather write original material. I'm not really interested in people who's main influences are bands from 25 years ago either, although of course I respect classic rock bands.

Edited by tqkvabx

Hey, I’m a drummer, are you looking for drummers?

What bands are your main interests(knowing you are playing originals but what are your influences?)as I'm looking for a band at present but not been in one for a fair while?

On 16/02/2023 at 15:44, danielhoing said:

What bands are your main interests(knowing you are playing originals but what are your influences?)as I'm looking for a band at present but not been in one for a fair while?

He there, what instrument are you playing? 

On 25/02/2023 at 06:29, danielhoing said:

Just guitar 

The bands I love are nirvana, Metallica, deep purple, Nazareth, Gino Vanelli, Sting, Chris Rea, Joe Cocker and many many more

Liking the Nirvana part and Joe Cocker-like a bit of Deep Purple but not really had a proper listen. I'm into loads of stuff like Nirvana, Led Zep, Stone Roses, Oasis,Charlatans,Foo Fighters,Hendrix, Beatles, Stones,Clash , Sabbath, Guns N Roses and loads more myself

• Like 1

I’m into all these bands as well!