Charles Edward Billard

bbvbvbvbvbvnmhuziuze

Edited by EdmundH

How long ago are you talking about where abouts on the road did they live Ive lived here for twenty years so this must be before my time.

[kkkkkkkkwfdfdf

Edited by EdmundH

Hi,

So your husbands dad James had a large family too. 8?

Yes Barbara is my mum in law, she is still happily married to Harold.

I have been in contact with Fiona, she is Peter and Margaret's daughter.

Ronald and Peter are the 2 brothers still here. Peter unfortunately has memory loss and his wife has died. Are you able to tell me where all the other 7 of your husbands siblings are now ? What happened with warren? Who is your husband?

I have built up a lot of info on Charlie and his siblings , even where his parents came from. Charlie looked the double of my husband Neil ! I think that's what got me so hooked.

I'd love any more info you have.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Jacqueline .

Hi..Ron is fine we still see him regular. His wife is Flo and they have 2 sons and 3 grandchildren. They all live in the Hackenthorpe/Frechville area.

I am married to Malcolm the 3rd son of James.The eldest son was called James he was the 1 that went to Australia in '68, he now lives in Norwich, he had 3 children, Charles the 2nd son lives in Barnsley,he had a son. We are in Heeley we had 2. Then there was Martin lives on city rd, he had 2.Lyndon gad 2, he and his family are in Manor Park so is Denise (the only daughter) she had 3. Glyn lives in Newcastle he had 3 and Warren in Barnsley.Do you have all Charles siblings name?

Quite a large family eh!!!

Hope to hear from you soon... Lesley

Hi Lesley,

If you want to ever reply to my personal e-mail that would be fine.

Thanks for the info , il add it to what I have already .

Yes, I have all Charlie's siblings, and who they married and their children. I also have info on your husbands dads mother and father.

After I collected all that I moved on to finding out everything that had happened to Charlie. Did you know he was in bomber command and flew in a crew of 7 on a Lancaster bomber? Quite something I reckon. I have info on the fatal night too. Really quite sad, they were all so brave.

Do you and your husband have any pics of Charlie's siblings ? I only have him. Do you know if the elder brother Arthur Albert served in the war too. I'm thinking he must have but can't find anything to say that.

I'd love to hear more from you.

Jacqueline