Free entertainment @ firth park wmc this weekend

nicecraig

Saturday 16th May

I have been asked by some of our members to book local singing legend ADRIAN PARIS a lot better known entertaining on the local pub scene i myself have never seen him so have booked him on the word of a few of our members who have seen and enjoyed his shows

SO ITS MAKE YOUR MIND UP TIME

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sunday 17th

We welcome back a first class band RELENTLESS 100% live, the reason they have not been back for a while is simple YOU CAN'T CATCH UM being such a popular group they are always busy so trust me well worth a viewing a little info below

Relentless

Relentless have created an exceptional stage show which continues to rival the biggest and best acts around the UK. Consisting of the finest session musicians they perform at over 200 weddings, corporate events and private parties each and every year performing all the biggest hits from the 50′s through to modern day. Constantly re-booked and updating their repertoire to reflect changing times. Relentless offer amazing lead vocals, outstanding musicianship and entertaining interaction with your audience.

As a band, Relentless have been booked to play for clients as prestigious as Coca Cola, Pepsi Max, OK Magazine, Lloyds TSB, Marks and Spencer, Waitrose, HSBC, Yamaha, The Daily Mail, Bunn Leisure, Haven and many more.