The Body Shop at Home product testing evening Sat 25th April

Mummytwo

The Body Shop has some fantastic new products coming out and I get access to them before they hit the shops or online. I am looking for 10 people to attend a free product testing evening and try out some of these new products. You will then be asked to fill out a short feedback form rating the products you have tested. You can take some samples home with you to continue trying them if you wish.

There will be a free prize draw and you may also place orders on the night but this is not an obligation.

If you would like more information or would like to attend please PM me. This will take place at my home so will PM the address once attendance is confirmed .

One of the fantastic products you will be testing is the new Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser. Smells amazing and makes skin feel amazing so I am really looking forward to getting feedback on this.

If you order any of the products you sample on the night you will receive a 10% discount, even on the products included in the 30% off offer.