Bathroom stolen

I hope this is ok to post here. We have had a break in at our new house and have had the bathroom suite that was waiting to go in stolen. Its likely been stolen to order but if theres a chance we can find it its worth a shot! it was stolen from a house in Crookes either Saturday or Sunday this last weekend. We can't afford to replace it so can't move in until we save up for another.

If you see anything or hear anything please message me, we just want it returning so if it turns up, no questions will be asked. Thanks

It was in the house we haven't moved into as yet, there's a lot of work still ongoing. The alarm was on, but we presume it was one of the tradesmen as they got in and disabled the alarm. There was no forced entry either. Any insurance company would not count it as a theft as they had the access

It was in the house we haven't moved into as yet, there's a lot of work still ongoing. The alarm was on, but we presume it was one of the tradesmen as they got in and disabled the alarm. There was no forced entry either. Any insurance company would not count it as a theft as they had the access

Don't give up too soon.

Have you reported the theft to the police and obtained a crime reference number?

If so, then make a claim.

If not, then why not?

I'm guessing that if the house was unoccupied it's unlikely to be insured.

OP's comment in #3 suggests otherwise.

However, if not, that was madness. An unoccupied property is a bigger risk than an occupied one and should be insured from Day One after completion.