Tonight @ firth park wmc

nicecraig

Sunday 22nd March We welcome back down from the northeast the band who were enjoyed by all the last time they were here SEE BELOW!

YOUNG DRIFTER

An amazing live band with a sensational front man.

Their dramatic and exuberant stage show features incredible vocal performances and superb high energy dance routines.

They present fabulous versions of songs by Four Tops, Kool & The Gang, Drifters, James Brown, Real Thing, Billy Ocean, Earth Wind & Fire, Stevie Wonder, Temptations, Hot Chocolate, Boys II Men, Peter André, Foundations, Trammps and many more.

From the Giants of Motown to the Dance Floor hits of the 70s, this brilliant act is a guaranteed attraction in all top class cabaret venues throughout the UK.

TESTIMONIALS

"Good afternoon! Just some feedback regarding Young Drifter. In a word, fantastic! Really high energy dance routines, the ladies (including me) were really happy and they were worth every penny! We will be looking to re-book them". Regards, Maria, Felixstow.

"Just a note to say thank you for Young Drifter, everyone had a fabulous time. They were nothing short of superb!"

"Hello all, A big thank you to Young Drifter. We had a great night on Friday and Matthew had everybody up dancing all night. Lots of people commented on how good the band were therefore I thought I’d pass on the feedback!! Hope to see them again." Dawn Close-Cooper, Director, DPH Darlington Ltd

Christine wrote: "Saw these guys last night and they are amazing especially their front man...wow!"