Crafty Friends crafting circle meets every Thurs. at Strip the Willow

Hi there,

just to let you know that we host a lovely crafting group at Strip the Willow cafe every Thursday afternoon (2-4.30pm).

It's an informal group of people working on their own projects and crafters from all disciplines are very welcome. It's also FREE (but we would like you to buy some cake please!).

We also have a similar event every other Friday: Winecraft. You can probably guess what the difference is! £2 subs, cafe service is limited, but it's a bring your own bottle event! That's at 6.30-9pm on the 2nd and 4th Friday of the month and the ones coming up are on 13th & 27th March.

For more information about this and the other stuff we've got going on, you can message me on here or check out our facebook page (I'm a new poster so I can't put links on yet, but we're just Strip the Willow on facebook).

We're at 226b South View Rd, Sheffield, S7 1DF, right in the middle of Sheffield Antiques Quarter.

:)