Laycock Eng Reunion October 16th 2014

To all? you ex employees out there,Do you want a reunion organising this year 2014 and do you think more could make an effort and attend and make it worthwhile for the organisers????

I've got to hold my hand up and say I didn't make it last year due to other commitments.

I can only speak for myself here but personally I have always enjoyed them and hope they continue..

One of the big problems must be letting people know because not every one has stayed in touch or has a computer, and after 20yrs + we are starting to dwindle a bit.....

I've got to hold my hand up and say I didn't make it last year due to other commitments.

I can only speak for myself here but personally I have always enjoyed them and hope they continue..

One of the big problems must be letting people know because not every one has stayed in touch or has a computer, and after 20yrs + we are starting to dwindle a bit.....

hiya , a good point grinder but as I read your letter it got me thinking, how about a mention in the book ( IN TOUCH) the G K N book sent to pensioners i received mine last week.

Edited by willybite

This years (2014) Laycock reunion, will be on Thursday October 16th at Laycocks Sports Club on Archer Road 7.30 pm onwards. Please try and make it all you ex employees. Anyone interested give Peter a ring on 0114 2482632 so we can have a rough idea how many will be there.

This years reunion 2014 will take place on Thursday October 16th at Laycocks Sports Club on Archer Road from 7.30 onwards. Anyone interested please let Peter know on 0114 2482632 so that we have an idea how many will be there.

This is a reminder for all ex employees of Laycock Engineering.Dont forget this years reunion 2014,is at Laycocks Sports Club, Archer Road on Thursday October 16th 7.30pm onwards.If you are intending to be there, please let Peter know by telephoning him on 0114 2482632.Thank you.

12 days to go

Edited by grinder

Don't forget this year's Laycock Engineering Reunion is on Thursday next that is the 15th October at Laycocks Sports Club from 7.30 onwards. Would you confirm your attendance by letting Peter know on 01142482632.