Flares and ice bar in sheffield are cool

Uniq is what used to be Ice Bar on Carver Street opposite Ruby Lounge (used to be Dickins) Orchis was part of Ice bar as well:thumbsup:

Not been yet but heard its good.

i really enjoy myself at uniq, i went in a few weeks ago just for a quick drink while passing and now its my regular haunt, most of my mates go now too :) its free in :D drinks cheap :thumbsup: and music is a mix of allsorts really although i went last friday and downstairs there was a dj playing more old soul and ska, loved it:banana:its my regular club now, try it im sure youll like it sazk23.

fridays its 60s to the present chart music upstairs and downstairs its old skool soul and ska mate,

From Thursday 27th March, Myself Chris Hawkes (Platinum Filth) & DJ Joshy B are set to take Sheffield Thursday nights by storm! BAR UNIQ (opposite Crystal, Carver St.) will host our new night....

It'll be around £2 entry, with ALL DRINKS PRICED AT £1!!! :love: :love: :love:

Music Policy: Strictly Funky Chunky Sexy-ASS House & Electro, cut up with the finest RnB grooves! DJs on rotation from 8:30pm - 12:30am.

Dress code: Don't Dress To Impress.... Dress To Kill!!

(No Hoods, No Caps, Trainers OK)

This night is set to be off the wall! Get Involved!

Mail me for possible guestlist & dicount entry. R.O.A.R

[email protected]

i think youll find platinumfilth that alot of the thread youve posted for the 27th april is not right, i suggest you speak to the person that arranged this night with the management to get the proper info :thumbsup:

Platinumflith there WILL NOT be no RNB @ UNIQ aka Ice Bar on 27th April it commercial and classic dance music on that night

VU-SION @ UNIQ

commercial and classic dance night

27th April

Doors Open @ 9pm

£1 entry

Platinumflith there WILL NOT be no RNB @ UNIQ aka Ice Bar on 27th April it commercial and classic dance music on that night

VU-SION @ UNIQ

27th April

Doors Open @ 9pm

£1 entry

you got it right BG187 NO RnB :thumbsup: and the drinks offer is BOGOF on selected drinks and vodka/mixer £1!!!, had alot of response to this night its going to be a good un mate:hihi:

unfortunately VU-SION commercial dance night which was to take place on the 27th april at UNIQ has had to be cancelled, watch this space for future info.

Ha Ha Ha, Uniq have started to play the same music as Flares which is hilarious!!! Flares has been ther forever and whenever I walk past the queue from Flares still goes past their door whilst they are empty so playing such ''varied'' music is obviously not working for them. I hear the people who run Flares and Reflex are opening a new one that plays it all from the 60's right up to today, what will be ''uniq'' about it then? Maybe the space!!! LOL

BTW I'm not being mean, just read my post and it was quite harsh! Good luck to you, if it works it's worth a go!!!

The irony.

VU-SION @ UNIQ

BAR UNIQ (opposite Crystal, Carver St.) will host our new night. Music Policy: Strictly Funky Chunky Sexy-ASS House & Electro, cut up with the finest RnB grooves!

That would strike me as anything but unique...