I've seen many ad's for people wanting waste removed from home's or gardens,not many of these have asked for a waste removal permits and have had lot's of replies . The one's that do ask for permits hardly get any. Without these permits you can't get waste disposal sites ,so where doe's the waste go ?

As i drive round sheffield ,i've seen on many of the quieter rd's things like garden rubbish,sofas e.t.c. When people place these ad's do they really care where their rubbish ends up?. In the end it's down to the person posting the job to ask if the person/company as a permit

The waste carriers license is nothing to do with the tips n landfills it's to ensure the vehicle can carry waste... I take all mine to Kcm at rotherham I have a waste carriers n never been asked for it once when tipping.

I know what one is as my other half has a van. What i mean is ,it seems like a lot of people who answer the ad's don't have one as they never answer the ad's that ask for them to produce a license. So what i was asking was when they do pick up waste, what do they do with it?, most tips in Sheffield don't let van's in , and if they do you have to have a council permit to show that the van is your households only transport,then you only get 12 a year.