Sign in to follow this  

NDE Support or advice

Does anyone on here know of any NDE support or advice groups in or around sheffield?

I was involved in a pretty bad accident last year and although I'm more or less back to normal I've noticed that I'm a very different person now than I was before my experience and wondered if there was any support out there for people going through such an experience.

Thanks

Hi, Just wanted to say, I don't know of any support groups for people who've experienced NDE's. All I can say is I had one of these many years ago after a nasty accident & embarked on a long search looking for answers, there are many studies & books that might help. Good Luck in your quest.

Thanks crazybaby.

I don't suppose you remember any of the book titles at all?

I've looked for support/discussion groups in the surrounding areas but come up with nothing. A lot of the websites I've looked at have a spiritual/religious feel and it's really not that that I'm looking for, more along the lines of helping me understand the way I feel and hopefully to help me justify the thoughts and feelings I now have.

Thanks again.

You could start with Doctor Raymond Moody or Doc Elizabeth Kubler Ross (sp)

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/experts03.html

Hope this helps, pm me if you need any info

This also looks like an interesting read,

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Experiences-Doctors-Scientists-Record-Heaven-Afterlife-ebook/dp/B00EBGTMZ8

from Dr. Carl Jung to Dr. Eben Alexander, who share amazing accounts of their personal near death experiences. The commonalities of their stories are impressive, for until that moment in time, many were hard core scientists with “show me the proof” orientations fixed through training and mental set. Others were simply atheists or at best, agnostics. Then each is confronted with sudden death - some as a result of the onset of illness as Carl Jung’s heart attack and psychotherapist, Mary Jo Rappini’s cerebral aneurism.
Edited by crazybaby
link