Any jobs for under 18s??

Azzy

Hi im a 17 year old lad looking for work of ANY type,

I am at college doing joinery on Tuesdays and Wednesdays but free other than that.I have tried all the supermarkets and lots of shops bars and factories. I am finding that lots of places dont want under 18s and most people dont even reply to me.

I am just wondering if anyone knows of any jobs going or anywere i could apply which might take me part time. I am willing to try literally anything

short or long term days eve or weekends.

Thanks

Hi im a 17 year old lad looking for work of ANY type,

I am at college doing joinery on Tuesdays and Wednesdays but free other than that.I have tried all the supermarkets and lots of shops bars and factories. I am finding that lots of places dont want under 18s and most people dont even reply to me.

I am just wondering if anyone knows of any jobs going or anywere i could apply which might take me part time. I am willing to try literally anything

short or long term days eve or weekends.

Thanks

Have you gone down to Parkway Markets? When I was a lad I went business to business and asked to see the owners and I got a job. That was nearly 20 year ago and it's moved to a newer site and it's smaller but if you go down face to face and asked, you might get something... best of luck

Il try Parkway markets, Thanks

Yes do it, but don't call them. Go down and see them face to face. The best time to go is around 12pm-1pm because they'll be too busy then and won't see you. They normally take young lads on who are willing.

Speak to John Dibble at HE Dibbles (If he's still there) he's the owner, or his son Chris. It might be hit and miss. I think there's only 20 or so markets but don't take no for an answer. :)

Have you gone down to Parkway Markets? When I was a lad I went business to business and asked to see the owners and I got a job. That was nearly 20 year ago and it's moved to a newer site and it's smaller but if you go down face to face and asked, you might get something... best of luck

Have just read your message but cant seem to reply, can I ask what type of course? I would definately be interested, but not claiming any benefits so not sure if id be eligable.

• 3 months later...