Looking for a Singer

WANTED – male vocalist for established rock/post hardcore band. You will replace a strong melodic singer and therefore MUST be able to sing and be enthusiastic. The band have a number of tracks already recorded that you will be required to recite as well as be willing to bring forward new lyrics for future songs. We will engage in a fairly vigorous touring/gigging campaign in 2013. If you are interested please reply to this ad and you will be given a password to access our current songs and further information.

I'm interested in this, can i have some more info..x

Hi There, could you PM me your email address and we will get some information sent out to you.

Thanks

I also am interested but can't send private messages yet as I only just set up this account to reply to you. Search Ben Lydiat on youtube if you want to have a look and see what you think.

Cheers,

Ben.

Nice one Cheers Ben! I dont have my headphones on me at the moment but have shared your youtube with our bassist who is going to have a listen.

As soon as we have had a listen we will get back to you.

Thanks!

---------- Post added 29-01-2013 at 12:18 ----------

Cheers, Ben just going to try and PM you some info

---------- Post added 29-01-2013 at 12:19 ----------

hopefully this will make my 5th post so that I can PM you!