Metal Vocalist available

Metal vocalist availble. Mainly Gutteral, death core, death metal, a bit of screaming, can also do singing but prefer the heavier stuff.

Influences like Accacia Strain, Whitechapel, Suicide silence, Winds of Plauge, Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus, Ingested Emmure etc....

Let me know if interested

Thanks

Mainly Gutteral, death core, death metal, a bit of screaming, can also do singing
Is metal the funniest music genre? It sure is a major contender :)

Depends on your tastes I suppose lol I can see the funny side though.

---------- Post added 14-01-2013 at 15:31 ----------

wer all da metulz at? :(

hi almost thingy. have you managed to get and band or are you wasting peoples time. again.

hi almost thingy. have you managed to get and band or are you wasting peoples time. again.

How is he wasting anyone's time?

How is he wasting anyone's time?

He's wasting peoples time. I contacted him and arranged for a jam. HE set the time AND the date. Didn't show or contact. Not to mention I sent a reminder 4 days before...

Forget this one guys.

Dude, I sent you an email saying that I couldn't make it due to my girlfriend being ill?

what's your issue?

Dude, I sent you an email saying that I couldn't make it due to my girlfriend being ill?

what's your issue?

No, you didn't...

Because if you did... I would have got it and read it and I wouldn't have made this post either...

lol you are being an unbelievable douche right now. I did email you. Why is it such a big deal, you have so much spare time? maybe if you spent less time flaming someone for not being able to make it to a "casual Jam" and more time looking for band members then you might get a full line up.

Just Chill out, sometimes people can't make it to Jam, dont go all Keyboard warrior and starting posting all over sheff forum. Best of luck with your band but I'm now going toask that you leave me alone and stop embarrasing yourself.