Free or cheap function room hire s12/s20

I am looking for a function room free or cheap in s12/s20 or close by.

I would like to do my own buffet also.

It is for a suprise party and will have lots of children there so must be child friendly and preferably wheelchair friendly also

Thanks in advance

Try Steve at the Hustlers sports bar in Eckington, child friendly and wheelchair access.

01246 435759

hi, the everest at handsworth has a free function room to hire, you can do your own buffet or we can provide buffet & dj, we also have disabled access and the room has its own bar tel sam 07825566149

I am looking for a function room free or cheap in s12/s20 or close by.

I would like to do my own buffet also.

It is for a suprise party and will have lots of children there so must be child friendly and preferably wheelchair friendly also

Thanks in advance

try mosborough miners upstairs room . upstairs also at ridgeway arms . both are s20(don't know if wheelchair acces at these ) . fairways near birley has room . Farm road club has 2 rooms with access .

Hi, have you checked out Bar27? We are situated just on the edge of the city centre, S2! We are really flexible, you may bring your own catering, children welcome and wheelchair friendly! Please checxk out the venue hire photo album on our facebook page, link below x