Anyone in Sheffield with a Siberian Husky?

cparsons

what a handsome fellow ..i.know a few husky owners ..they have husky "meets" and events... try clare dalton or adelle rodgers on facebook ..i.m sure you will find your way to husky owners there ...there was a "party in the park " in derby the week before christmas for husky,s and there owners and they did some racing ..which is great fun for dogs and owners alike . my friend has just got 2 new ones ( pups ) so will be out with those as soon as jabs ect permit ..altho they are in unstone not sheffield.good luck and i hope you find " a pack " to join

what a handsome fellow ..i.know a few husky owners ..they have husky "meets" and events... try clare dalton or adelle rodgers on facebook ..i.m sure you will find your way to husky owners there ...there was a "party in the park " in derby the week before christmas for husky,s and there owners and they did some racing ..which is great fun for dogs and owners alike . my friend has just got 2 new ones ( pups ) so will be out with those as soon as jabs ect permit ..altho they are in unstone not sheffield.good luck and i hope you find " a pack " to join

We went to the park in Derby after seeing pictures of the event but it is a little far to go often, would be great if we could find someone nearby to walk with :)