Arbourthorne school pictures

Does anyone have any old arbourthorne school pictures from 80's onwards as my daughter wants to see the school I went to and can't find any over Internet thanks

There only really old pic I wasn't even born lol

The pics I posted were from 2005, so, yeah, not *that* old, but it does show the school from before it was rebuilt.

Searching "Arbourthorne School" brings up pictures of both Arbourthorne School itself on Eastern Avenue, which was called "Arbourthorne Central" when the estate was new., and some pictures of Norfolk School which was called "Arbourthorne North". The original parts of these schools were both built in the 1930s, and were very much alike.

There are a number of schools across Sheffield which were built to serve the city's "inter-war" council estates, and were all built to a similar "Art Deco" blueprint. (Hartley Brook and Beck Schools in Shiregreen, for example.. Southey Green School, Longley School on Raisen Hall road, Meynell and Monteney schools on't Parson Cross, Wisewood school, and the original Herries School -now rebuilt as Parkwood academy. Abbeydale Grange and High storrs were also built to this same plan, as were Abbey lane, Standhouse School as well as Woodthorpe and Pipworth schools on The Manor.

The prettiest of these is Firth Park Community Arts college

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Fircroft+Avenue,+Sheffield&hl=en&ll=53.426348,-1.441054&spn=0.004564,0.01929&sll=53.426288,-1.444418&sspn=0.002532,0.004823&oq=fircroft+Sheffield&t=h&hnear=Fircroft+Ave,+Sheffield,+United+Kingdom&z=16&layer=c&cbll=53.426345,-1.445146&panoid=ASISrDDlJjBJQL1Hu4ExRg&cbp=11,183.09,,0,5.63

Thanks very much

But someone must av taken pics can anyone remember the old head teacher mrs cutts or mr Hutton ????