How much longer does dj have

paul82swfc

Derby's indeed are hard to speculate on.

Look at last season how united capitulated in one, and were outclassed in the other. Both when they had their noses well in front in the league, so should have expected 6 points from us. You never can tell.

Yeh and the manager gets the sack straight after, mind you that turned out well after all the ranting from the fans.

Although I went to both derbies last season and never saw wednesday outclass united in either of them but the result is what counts.

I think the difference in the hillsborough game was Antonio if memory serves me right he stood out in a poor game of mostly hoofball which Wilson for some reason decided to try and match wednesday at.

Edited by slimjim03

Whats a DJ thread got to do with Derbys ? Why dont the Owls on here have a poll, who wants him to stay, who wants hin to go ?

Leeds game will be crucial I think if they lose that game the sight of Warnock dancing up and down the technical area will be to much for the old serb to withstand.

I could be wrong though old milan has been known to sack em straight after winning a big derby game so who can say?.

Leeds game will be crucial I think if they lose that game the sight of Warnock dancing up and down the technical area will be to much for the old serb to withstand.

I could be wrong though old milan has been known to sack em straight after winning a big derby game so who can say?.

now that would be priceless ....