Baby eczema - any other mums with babies who has this

hcchan

• 3 weeks later...

My son has it, when he was born i was told to use olive oil on it, but I found this doesn't really work after a while. Atm I use oilatum junior, which I have found to work better than other creams such as E45, diprobase etc'. I can also say after having used E45 since i was a child, I find oilatum junior doesn't sting and doesn't make it itch.

My daughter had it and has very sensitive skin, We tried lots of different creams on her before trying Johnsons baby soothing naturals which has Olive leaf extract and pure vit E. Worked wonders on her and that is all we ever use on her now. Not only good for ezema but we use it on her bottom before she goes to bed at night and she has never had a sore bum or nappy rash. I highly recommend it.

If you or any friend / family are going to Spain or the Canaries get hold of some Nutratopic range of creams / lotions / bath gels and they do a baby facial cream too.

My son has had eczema all his life and he is 24 now. we have used everything from E45 to steroid creams and find the Nutratopic stuff is wonderful.

Unfortunately its not available here but if you google it you can order it online from spanish online pharmacies

I'm not a mum (I hope dad's count too), but our little girl had it, although she grew out of it. We just used sensitive bath wash, avoided anything fragranced (wipes etc), and used a lot of E45. Kept it under control quite well and she did grow out of it within a year.