New Netball team

Hi, are you still looking for players? When/where are you training? Thanks :)

Hi there,

I'm Maddy and I'd love to start playing netball again. I used to play wing attack or centre at school, and it'd be fun to have a go.

Please get in touch if you're still looking for people!

Maddy

Hi

I'm looking for a team to play with haven't played in about a year. I used to play a shooter. Let me know if you are still looking for players :)

Thanks Gabby

I am interested in this. I will be moving to Sheffield at the end of September and I have always wanted to start playing Netball- I am a beginner but played in School. I would love to get fit, meet people and have some fun.

Hi,

Are you still looking for players? Where abouts in Sheffield would you be training/playing?

I haven't played much since school (I'm 24 now), but used to play GS.

Let me know if you are still looking for people to play.

Thanks,

Leanne

Apologies for crashing this post....BUT...

If you still fancy playing for a team then please let me know im desperately seeking players to start asap on wednesdays! PS>we have a laugh

Hi im interested in playing where do u train

I know of a few teams in Chesterfield wanting players? If that helps?

I play Netball in Chesterfield and there a lot of players travelling from Sheffield I will send out a few messages. Also if you are starting out my sister in Law is setting up a new netball Store within her Tennis Shop and Online store http://www.tennisprostore.co.uk

She is very good and is willing anyone with sorting out team kit balls and so much more!!! Thought it was time that we had somewhere to go and try on kit.

Hi, Im also interested in playing again, it's been a while but I used to play GA/GS...let me know if you still need people to join the team. Vicky

Hi,

Sorry to crash this conversation but I wondered if you are still looking for players? I am looking for a netball team in Sheffield just to try and keep fit and also for the socials. I am a WA/WD but can also play centre (after some practice!) I am hald decent and what I lack in technical ability I make up for in enthusiasm :)