Hit and run red seat info wanted

Hi All,

My car was nearly written off by a hit and run driver on Mansell Crescent around Midnight of Fri eve/sat Morning this weekend. He has reversed into my car then tried to run someone off the road and disappeared. The 'drivers' vehicle is very distintive its a bright Red Seat and has black vinyls down the side just behind the front wheels and a large black seat logo in the rear window it will no doubt have damage to the rear passenger side of the car. This is an older Seat either a Leon or ibiza and due to the fact that the car stands out like a sore thumb i thought someone on here may know who owns it or have seen it. If anyone has seen this car or knows where it is or has reg etc... please let me know. If you work in a car spares or garage do not repair this vehicle he has left the scene of and accident without leaving any contact information