Need a car garage

What can find a knock on my car it's driving me crazy I want to fix it as its hard to get parts but need to know what it is, do they have a machine which acts like a bumpy road or something

some garages have shock plates that vibrate the car.

but a good mechanic should know whats causing it. when taking it for a test drive

when the knock happening? speed bumps or simply driving over pot holes. ?

anti roll bar bushes common fault on most causes...

or it could be a worn bush or ball joint in one of the suspension arms etc

also what car is it ? and year

where abouts are you based?

It's a colt but Japanese import I've had new dampers drop links top bush rubbers ontop and bottom of spring

It's more a rattle it proper sounds like the springs cos it lowered but nobody else's does it usually when hitting small bumps on the road

It's a colt but Japanese import I've had new dampers drop links top bush rubbers ontop and bottom of spring

It's more a rattle it proper sounds like the springs cos it lowered but nobody else's does it usually when hitting small bumps on the road

you not chopped the springs or anything like that have you ?or are they proper lowering springs

had you turned your steering wheel on full lock and grabbed your spring see it it moves/rattles.

depending on how low its lowered could be bumpstops....topmounts ....but then again it could be something simply like a lose exhaust heat shield

Edited by unique evo

No they are proper it's done it since I can remember and I've had the dampers off more times than I want to just need to find the noise makes it sound like a nail

That's a shop mate

Its actually a garage, thats only a website for the place